Newly created role
Well-established Aged Care provider
This opportunity is with a well-established market leading aged care provider. This sector is experiencing substantial growth currently and hence a newly created need has arisen for a Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this pivotal role delivers commercial support to the business. Key responsibilities of this diverse role include :-
- preparing detailed analysis and monthly management reports;
- managing the budgeting and forecasting process;
- taking ownership of the balance sheets, P&L and cash flow reporting;
- overseeing accounts payable and receivables;
- continual process and systems improvements;
- ad-hoc duties as required.
Degree qualified, you will demonstrate credible, hands-on, senior accounting experience gained ideally within a similar role. You will be able to demonstrate well-developed problem solving abilities, integrity, flexibility and initiative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, together with an unwavering focus on customer service.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa (08) 8100 8824.Please note: Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.