Leading national organisation
Major renewables projects
Our client is a reputable national civil engineering contracting company currently executing a number of EPCM high value projects nationally in the renewables sector. The company is looking for Project Engineers with experience working on multi-million dollar large scale construction projects covering concrete structures/installations and earthworks.
Reporting to the Project Manager, these positions will be responsible for maintaining effective relationships with primary stakeholders, providing technical engineering expertise, scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing and managing all the technical activities, aiming at assuring that all technical project deliverables are achieved on time and on budget.
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for :-
- preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects;
- monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications;
- interacting daily with clients to interpret their needs and requirements;
- performing overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and reporting regularly on project status;
- cooperating and communicating effectively with the project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support;
- reviewing engineering deliverables and initiating appropriate corrective actions.
Due to the size and scale of the project, applications are encouraged from experienced and qualified project engineers who have a Civil engineering qualification with significant experience in high value, large construction projects. Strong commercial acumen, organisational and effective stakeholder engagement skills are as essential as familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards. A project specific position, a market competitive salary and an opportunity to be part of a nationally recognised renewables sector project is on offer for the successful candidate. Candidates who enjoy working on site and are willing to work FIFO or DIDO will be ideal for the role.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Sangeetha Oommen by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Sangeetha on (08) 8100 8890 or Pratiksha Becker on (08) 8100 8809.