Leading national EPCM
Project based in SA
Our client, a well established South Australian based civil engineering contracting company continues to win multiple, large projects in the renewable sector nationally. This is resulting in an urgent requirement for a hands-on Site Engineer for a high value project in SA.
This role will be responsible for responding quickly to requests from the Project Manager and the client while remaining solution focused by continual follow-up.
The role will also be responsible for-:
- assisting the Project Manager in fulfilling the contractual requirements and site targets across all project functions;
- ensuring all equipment, materials and resources are available as and when required;
- actively contributing to toolbox meetings, site inductions, pre-start meetings, and ensuring that site personnel have appropriate training documentation and other safety programs;
- assisting in the allocation and processing of costs/invoices and producing reports as required;
- assisting in resource planning as required.
We are seeking applications from experienced engineers who have worked in an EPCM environment in a similar capacity ideally in the civil construction industry. Candidates should also have-:
- experience in project scheduling, controls, implementation and resource planning;
- experience in report writing and familiarity with office systems;
- a commitment to HSEQ practices and experience in coordinating tool box meetings, pre-start meetings and site inductions;
- excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
- strong written and verbal communication skills to enable you to resolve client and key stakeholder issues quickly and effectively.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a nationally recognised renewable sector project. It will be best suited to a passionate and experienced engineer who has high attention to detail, is flexible with a can-do attitude and is willing to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse and highly engaged group of people.
As this project is based in a remote location, travel is required. A fly in, fly out roster is on offer and candidates living close to the project location are welcome to drive in, drive out.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Sangeetha Oommen. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Sangeetha on (08) 8100 8890.