Leading national organisation
Major renewable project
Our client is an established South Australian based civil engineering contracting company currently executing a number of high value EPCM contracts nationally in the renewable sector. The company is currently looking for a hands-on Project Engineer - Civil for major projects in SA & QLD.
Reporting to the Site Project Managers, this positions will be responsible for maintaining effective relationships with primary stakeholders, providing technical engineering expertise, scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing and managing all the technical activities, with the aim to assuring all technical project deliverables are achieved on time and on budget.
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for :-
- preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering project;
- monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications;
- interacting daily with clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field;
- performing overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel performance) and reporting regularly on project status;
- cooperating and communicating effectively with the Project Manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support;
- reviewing the engineering deliverables and initiating appropriate corrective actions;
- working with other engineering disciplines, designers and supervisors as required to support the engineering project delivery.
Due to the size of projects, applications are encouraged from candidates who :-
- possess civil engineering qualifications;
- have a working knowledge of safety legislation, environmental policy, processes and practices for large scale renewable or infrastructure projects;
- have an excellent eye for detail and proven written and verbal communication skills, specifically the ability to write technical documentation and communicate requirements to other members of the project team;
- demonstrate effective stakeholder engagement and organisation skills which are essential requirements to qualify for the role.
These are project specific positions with a competitive salary on offer. Candidates who enjoy working on-site and are willing to work FIFO or DIDO will be ideal for the role.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Sangeetha Oommen. Enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Sangeetha on (08) 8100 8890.