Leading national organisation
Our client is a well established civil engineering contracting company currently executing a number of projects in the renewables sector nationally. These projects are of significant value and prestige and this EPCM is currently seeking a project manager to add to its existing team of leaders. Based in regional QLD, this is a hands-on and site-based civil engineering role.
Reporting to the Project Director, this exciting opportunity will be responsible for all facets of the construction project including (but not limited to) :-
- full commercial accountability of all project deliverables including: contractual management, works planning and project management;
- building a resilient working relationship with client and sub contractors;
- management of multiple stages within the project by leading and developing the project team
- ensuring safety and quality compliance of project resources;
- driving positive health, safety, quality and cost outcomes;
- another critical aspect of the role is the management of large scale bulk earth and building works, concrete structures, logistics and installations.
Due to the size and scope of the project, applications are encouraged from highly accomplished and senior project managers with a civil engineering qualification, with experience in delivery of major construction projects $150m plus. Demonstrated ability in managing project teams, strong commercial acumen, proven knowledge/experience of WHS and its implementation on-site, effective stakeholder engagement and leadership skills are essential prerequisites.
This is a rewarding role offering a great opportunity with a growing business that values its employees. Candidates who enjoy working on-site and delivering on high-value, fast-paced projects will be a natural fit with this business structure. As the project is based in a remote location DIDO/FIFO is on offer.
With a strong portfolio of current and future projects, this role will offer stability, career growth, a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to lead an internationally recognised multimillion dollar project.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Sangeetha Oommen by email email@example.com Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8890.
Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.