Globally recognised EPCM
Our client is a well established civil engineering contracting company currently executing a number of projects in the renewables sector nationally. With a number of high value projects underway, this organisation is currently looking for a Manager – Electrical Works to oversee the electrical works package for these major EPCM projects.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, the Manager – Electrical Works will be the main point of contact during the project phases for design and deliverables of the electrical work packs.
Key responsibilities of the role include :-
- managing the large electrical works packages with major sub contractors;
- overseeing and managing sub-contractors;
- planning and managing sub-contractors day-to-day within the electrical scope of works;
- assessing, liaising and coordinating all electrical design aspects of the project;
- ensuring the contract compliance and on time delivery of milestones for the electrical works package;
- ensuring regulatory requirements and compliance of all works to drawings;
- compiling required documentation and ensuring external and internal reporting is accurate and complete;
- ensuring implementation and observance to HSE-requirements concerning electrical works on construction site are adhered to;
- providing feedback to sub-contractors regarding non-compliance, RFI’s, changes/variations etc;
- assessing risks and costs while adhering to budgets;
- conducting regular meetings on-site to define responsibilities, requirements and constraints.
Due to the size and scope of these projects, applications are invited from highly experienced professionals with a Degree in Electrical Engineering (University) and management experience delivering electrical works packages for high value projects in Australia.
This autonomous site-based role requires the ideal candidate to have hands-on and proven experience in leading electrical work scope on large scale industrial projects. Applications are invited from commercially astute engineers with excellent problem solving skills and demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic construction project environment. A strong background in managing sub-contractors, stakeholder engagement, leadership, “safety first” attitude and innovative mind set is essential to your success in this role.
As this project is based in a remote location DIDO/FIFO is on offer. With a strong portfolio of current and future projects, this organisation will offer stability, career growth, a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of an internationally recognised multimillion dollar project.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Sangeetha Oommen by email firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8890.
Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.