Potential for career development
Our client is a leading energy provider with an established South Australian customer base. Working as part of the integration team, you will work closely with the Technical Lead to develop specific solutions for critical business functions.
To be successful in this position you will have experience in :-
- Java mapping utilising XSLT;
- Development with SAP PI and PO;
- Enterprise Service Repository;
- Integrations Directory and System Landscape Directory;
- Agile Project Management technologies.
The key responsibilities of this position are :-
- designing, developing and maintaining IT systems integration;
- identifying and correcting any issues that may impact service delivery;
- performing systems and integration testing;
- documenting all system and application changes;
- managing application version control through various tools.
Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or the ability to demonstrate a history of working in similar senior roles and many full life cycle interface implementations will be essential. The successful candidate will be proactive, flexible and able to understand the relevant business needs. Additionally you will posses excellent written and verbal communication skills plus the ability to understand technical requests from non-technical people.
If successful an attractive and competitive salary will be offered including additional superannuation contributions, performance based bonuses and an energy rebate.
To be considered in this role you must have a valid Australian work visa and be willing to relocate to Adelaide.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Simon Bedson by email to email@example.com Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8840.
Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.