Globally recognised major civil project in regional SA
Our client is a well established civil engineering contracting company currently executing a number of projects in the renewables sector nationally. These projects are of significant value and prestige and this EPCM is currently seeking multiple construction supervisors to add to its existing team on site and for an immediate start.
Reporting to the Project Manager, these regional SA based roles will be responsible for :-
- managing resource requirements and effective supervision of commercial construction crews;
- ensuring site works are coordinated to achieve the project delivery milestones;
- supporting the Project Manager and Site Manager with specific work scopes;
- managing materials and labour within allocated budgets;
- reviewing all relevant documents, scopes of work and specifications to ensure construction activities meet the contract requirements;
- ensuring that work is completed within time deadlines and within strict quality/safety guidelines;
- ensuring WHS practices are observed at all times.
Skills and experience required include :-
- trade qualifications in a civil discipline with demonstrated experience in structural construction or earthworks, ideally on large infrastructure projects;
- a track record of successful project delivery on-site with a strong focus on safety and quality;
- the ability to understand and read technical drawings and specifications;
- proven experience in leading a team and managing sub-contractors with varied trade backgrounds;
- excellent communication skills and experience managing multiple jobs at the same time.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-driven and experienced Construction Supervisor to work on a nationally recognised project. This is a great opportunity with a growing business that values its employees, and an ideal role for candidates who enjoy working on-site and delivering on high-value, fast-paced projects. As this project is based in a regional location DIDO is on offer.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Sangeetha Oommen by email to email@example.com Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Sangeetha on (08) 8100 8890.
Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.