Immediate start DIDO construction project
Our client is a reputable national civil engineering contracting company currently executing a number of EPCM high value projects nationally in the renewables sector. The company is looking for a hands-on HSE Advisor with experience working in large scale projects.
Reporting to the HSE Manager and the Project Manager for site activities you will assume responsibilities for all HSE matters. As a HSE Advisor your specific duties will include :-
- assisting in the implementation and maintenance of HSE related policies, procedures and work instructions;
- promoting awareness of customer requirements and continual improvement principles with respect to HSE;
- monitoring the preparation and implementation of plans in order to achieve and maintain HSE compliance;
- ensuring contractor safety inductions and on-site compliance;
- following up on improvement actions;
- assisting in reporting and investigating incidents;
- managing any HSE related escalations;
- maintaining project site records;
- monitoring and advising regarding regulatory and technical changes relating to HSE;
- ensuring adherence to policies, safe work procedures and environmental processes at all times;
- representing the project for HSE inspections and audits.
We are seeking applications from hands-on and highly experienced construction HSE Advisors, who have been involved in various high value projects and can start immediately. A Certificate IV or Diploma in WHS and thorough knowledge and experience in the application of relevant legislation governing safety management is a pre-requisite for the role. Exceptional communication skills, ability to work autonomously and demonstrated experience in ensuring compliance and strict adherence of HSE related policies, procedures and instructions will see you succeed in the role.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Sangeetha Oommen by email to email@example.com Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Sangeetha on (08) 8100 8890.
Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.