Partner with stakeholders and shape business outcomes
Join a well-known local and national brand in recruitment and healthcare
Join Hender in the newly created role of ICT Manager where you will work with senior business stakeholders, support growth and facilitate the delivery of key transformational projects. The privately owned firms of Hender and HenderCare have head offices located in Flinders Street, Adelaide and benefit from the shared corporate services provided by Finance and IT.
Hender is SA’s largest locally owned HR consulting and executive recruitment firm and provides a range of permanent, contract and temporary recruitment and HR services via four specialist divisions; Hender Consulting, Hender Contracting, Hender Careers and Entrée Recruitment.
HenderCare gives its all for health and community care and its vision is to be Australia’s most trusted provider in the aged care and disability sector, consistently providing the highest standard of consumer-focused care to clients.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and working with the IT Officer, every day will be different. You will lead by example as you transition from working with our senior leaders in providing governance and advice on ICT solutions that support growth objectives to assisting our users with their day to day needs. You will have prior experience in a similar role and embody a strong customer service ethic with the ability to translate technical information/specifications and communicate with business professionals.
Key Position Objectives
- provide effective ICT governance across Hender Consulting and HenderCare ICT systems;
- partner with key stakeholders to provide ICT / project management support to current projects;
- partner with key stakeholders and provide governance to ICT vendor selection and procurement decisions;
- responsibility for the management and implementation of the ICT Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan;
- manage the strategic, operational and security aspects of IT applications, systems, security and infrastructure: hardware, voice and telecommunication networks, business systems and other applications.
- extensive working knowledge of integrated and stand-alone business IT systems including CRM and finance systems;
- prior management experience delivering major system upgrades and/or new hardware/software implementations;
- ICT vendor management and contract negotiation;
- build rapport specifically in developing relationships with users in interstate offices;
- adept at gathering and understanding complex business requirements;
- implementation of ISO 27001 or similar IT standards (desirable);
- prior work in the health care industry (desirable).
This is an excellent opportunity to work with strong, established brands and will suit someone with initiative, a business focused, customer service ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to complete a National Police Check and Working with Children Check.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Simon Bedson by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Simon on (08) 8100 8840.
Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.