Our client, a well-known South Australian organisation is seeking an experienced Project Manager to support and deliver a number of projects ranging from process automation and transformation to significant integration of ERP modules.
The successful candidate will be required to analyse and develop business requirements as well as plan, coordinate and deliver a smooth transition of new functionality into each business unit.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to :-
- analysing and developing business cases;
- managing the lifecycle of concurrent projects from inception to completion;
- assessing resource allocation and usage throughout the project lifecycle;
- liaising with vendors and stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery;
- identifying and resolving any issues or concerns throughout the project;
- managing communication across all relevant business areas;
- producing regular and ad-hoc reports.
You will have proven experience in planning and initiating large complex projects with a demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships throughout a diverse organisation. Additionally you will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Relevant certification in project management is preferred but not essential to securing this fantastic opportunity.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Simon Bedson by email to email@example.com Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Simon Bedson on (08) 8100 8840.