Employer of choice
Fantastic team-based culture
Working as an Application Support Officer within this well recognised organisation, you will support a number of core business applications and functions during a time of significant change.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive team where you will provide support for a large corporate team utilising your proven experience in service delivery.
Key responsibilities in this role include :-
- providing day to day support for core business systems;
- responding to support queries via phone and email;
- troubleshooting application and system issues;
- extracting SQL data for ad hoc report requests;
- documenting technical and user support issues;
- advising of alternative methods and processes where required;
- assisting in the creation of ad hoc data reports.
The successful candidate will have proven experience supporting complex applications with strong problem solving skills and knowledge of SQL scripting. You will demonstrate the ability to question information for accuracy and reasonableness. Experience with HR, WHS, Recruitment or Payroll systems will be highly desirable.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Simon Bedson by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Simon on (08) 8100 8840.