High profile multinational company
Based south east of Adelaide
Our client is a multinational organisation with operations south east of Adelaide. Due to an increase in growth, planned expansion and productivity, this business is seeking the support of team orientated and experienced leaders. Several opportunities exist within different areas of this progressive business.
Reporting to the Manager this role will be responsible for :-
- leading and directing teams in a hands-on and fast-paced production environment on a day-to-day basis;
- ensuring all hygiene practices are followed and relevant staff are trained to recognise pests and diseases;
- optimising the use of worker resources;
- fostering efficiency within the areas of responsibility with a firm commitment to all company policies;
- supporting and driving the implementation of health and safety key initiatives from the WHS and departmental business plans to reduce workplace hazards and incidents;
- building rapport effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Essential criteria of this role include :-
- a proven ability to further develop a strong work ethic leading an enthusiastic and experienced team;
- the ability to multi-task;
- a ‘can do’ attitude to achieve successful outcomes;
- a willingness to be hands-on;
- demonstrable leadership and people influencing skills;
- excellent time management, attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
The successful candidates will be required to engage fully across the business with the ability to work collaboratively to achieve results.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Rosemary Hawker by email email@example.com Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8818.
Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.