Highly regarded contractor
Our client is an established construction company with a portfolio of large, high-value projects nationally. It currently seeks an experienced project manager to lead a prestigious project.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, and with commercial accountability, this role is responsible for project managing the site management team and the overall day to day management of the contractors involved in the construction.
As the Project Manager your specific responsibilities will include :-
- dealing directly with the client, consultants, contractors and other external stakeholders;
- managing all facets of the project including health and safety, budgeting, scheduling, procurement, quality and risk;
- managing and anticipating any potential project changes, adjusting plans, activities and communicating with key stakeholders where applicable;
- leading and providing project guidance and direction to the team in order to achieve the project deliverables;
- tracking progress of the project, reporting status and variances;
- collaborating with project safety personnel to ensure the WHS, quality and environmental plans are adhered to.
The successful candidate will have the following :-
- demonstrated experience executing large scale greenfield or brownfield construction projects in excess of $100m;
- a degree in construction management or an engineering qualification;
- proven experience in managing complex, multi-disciplinary project teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- proven knowledge/experience of WHS;
- excellent leadership skills with an ability to motivate, drive and direct various levels of site staff;
- strong commercial acumen with efficient time management and organisational skills.
With a strong portfolio of current and future projects, this role will offer stability, career growth, a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to lead a multimillion dollar project through to completion.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Sangeetha Oommen by email to C21339@hender.com.au Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Sangeetha on (08) 8100 8890.