Great career potential
CBD fringe location
Working as a Business Analyst within this global organisation you will deliver process and system improvements across the group as it looks to implement a number of key business initiatives.
This position will work closely with the core business areas analysing, developing and documenting business and functional system requirements moving towards Industry 4.0. Working in a dynamic team you will also identify improvements through new or enhanced business solutions.
Key responsibilities in this role include :-
- gathering process information to develop functional specifications;
- mapping current and future state processes;
- identifying business solution opportunities;
- defining the project scope and key objectives;
- liaising with vendors, consultants and stakeholders to effectively deliver project outcomes;
- supporting the technical team during the system implementation.
To be successful in this role you will possess a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar. Additionally you will have excellent communication skills, proven experience managing business relationships and the ability to work autonomously.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded by email to email@example.com Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Simon Bedson or Pratiksha Becker on (08) 8100 8840.