Perth, WA based
Our client, a well known and established organisation has an immediate requirement in its Perth based offices for an experienced Project Planner in a 6 month contract.
This role will support the manager in efficient planning and scheduling. The P6 Project Planner will be will be responsible for :-
- developing and updating project schedules;
- supporting management reporting systems;
- keeping the project team abreast of any inconsistencies, developments and suggested alternatives for improvements;
- generating regular management reports covering productivity, labour and associated costs;
- attending regular meetings with managers where necessary.
Skills and experience will include :-
- a recognised trade qualification in project management, maintenance management or engineering (desired);
- a thorough understanding of the project lifecycle;
- extensive experience in using Primavera 6 and other scheduling tools;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to prepare, plan and schedule documentation as well as interacting with stakeholders across varying levels;
- a methodical approach, exceptional attention to detail and high quality and accuracy of work outcomes;
- eligibility to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance (pre-requisite).
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-driven and experienced Project Planner to work for a prominent employer in Australia. This role will ideally suit someone who is local to Perth and available to start immediately.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Sangeetha Oommen by email to email@example.com Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Sangeetha on (08) 8100 8890.