Collaborative team culture
Our client, one of South Australia’s most innovative and progressive organisations is seeking the services of an experienced systems administrator to develop, support and maintain the groups systems, servers and applications.
In this position your responsibilities will include :-
- designing and documenting systems architecture including automated system builds, virtual machines, capacity planning, storage area networks, backup and recovery technologies and disaster recovery of storage from backups;
- mentoring staff including managing and supporting the ongoing development of a small team;
- implementing standards for the development and maintenance of systems, services and applications;
- administering organisation wide servers including physical and virtual;
- supporting aspects of security and identity management;
- liaising and negotiating with vendors and outsourced providers.
You will have proven experience in the support and maintenance of Windows, VMware and Linux environments along with knowledge of network configurations.
Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or demonstrated experience working in a similar role will be essential. Additionally you will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Simon Bedson by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Simon on (08) 8100 8840.