Collaborative team culture
Our client, one of South Australia’s most innovative and progressive organisations seeks to appoint an experienced software developer to design, build, integrate and support applications and systems throughout the enterprise.
In this position your responsibilities will include :-
- designing, developing, analysing and supporting the information architecture including applications and systems;
- maintaining change and releasing management procedures;
- liaising with internal stakeholders and staff to negotiate and influence priorities;
- providing technical leadership to the team;
- testing applications and systems as required;
- delivering results within established service agreements and ITIL frameworks.
You will have proven experience in the following :-
- Visual Studio;
- SQL Server;
Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or demonstrated experience working in a similar role will be essential. Additionally you will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Simon Bedson by email to email@example.com Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to (08) 8100 8840.