City fringe location
A well recognised aged care facility based on Adelaide’s city fringe delivers services which focus on high quality customer care and engagement. This parental leave contract is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR or Project Coordinator to undertake projects and provide strategic advice to support and enhance the systems and operations of the People and Culture department.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, People and Culture key responsibilities of this role include : –
- reviewing existing and new Performance Management systems ensuring the correct fit with the job and person specifications;
- assessing and reviewing HR policies in light of the organisational goals and the HR framework;
- assisting with the review and drafting of new and existing policies and procedures;
- undertaking research, reviewing, evaluating and delivering on projects related to the People and Culture department;
- interpreting awards and legislation;
- providing insight into enterprise agreements and policy issues.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong customer service focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build, engage and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders. You will adapt easily to change, work effectively in teams and manage conflicting priorities.
You will possess tertiary qualifications and experience in a Human Resource or related discipline. Your knowledge in the use of contemporary HR practices including industrial relations, award changes, payroll considerations and WHS compliance as well as the ability to work with people at all levels will be pivotal to this exciting opportunity.
Please note, a driver’s licence is essential in this role.
This role is for an immediate start so if you meet the criteria stated above you are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Simon Bedson by email to email@example.com Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Simon on (08) 8100 8840.