Fantastic team-based culture
Working as a Project Coordinator within this well recognised organisation, you will support a number of large systems projects during a time of significant change.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive team where you will provide support for a large project team utilising your proven experience in project support.
Key responsibilities in this role include :-
- oversee document and records systems;
- log key meeting items and decisions;
- create presentation and reporting documentation;
- provide general administration advice and support to the program team;
- maintain online document management structures;
- ensure issue and activity tracking is maintained correctly;
- track and manage change requests;
- manage risk and issues registers;
Pivotal to your success in this role will be a high level of verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to work autonomously. You will have strong relationship building skills and be able to drive change effectively resulting in positive outcomes for all stakeholders.
With a strong portfolio of current and future projects, this role will offer stability and the opportunity to further develop you career.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Simon Bedson by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Simon Bedson on (08) 8100 8840.