Short-term contract with the possibility of extension
High profile multinational company
Our client is a multinational organisation with offices in Adelaide’s CBD. Due to an increase in recruitment activity, this business is seeking the support of a team orientated and experienced technical recruiter in a range of engineering disciplines including (not limited to) electrical, mechanical, civil and design. In this role you will facilitate the end-to-end recruitment process for white collar roles.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager this role will be responsible for :-
- developing job briefs from internal hiring managers and writing advertisements;
- conducting screening and behavioural and competency based interviews;
- reference checking and offer management;
- building rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
Essential criteria of this role include :-
- technical sourcing experience with sound candidate management skills;
- a proactive work ethic;
- the ability to multi-task;
- excellent attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be required to engage fully across each assignment and quickly demonstrate solid recruitment experience, the ability to work collaboratively and achieve results.
As this is for an immediate start, only candidates who are available to start straight away and are currently residing in South Australia will be considered.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Rosemary Hocking by email email@example.com Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8818.