Excellent team environment
Our client is an international organisation with offices in Adelaide. Due to the ramp-up of various projects this business requires the support of a highly experienced Contracts Specialist. This role will be responsible for day-to-day contract administration of selected contracts for capital infrastructure and development projects.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, this role will be responsible for :-
- procurement of selected contract packages for Major Projects including:
- contract planning and recommendation documentation for work packages
- drafting and issue of contract documents;
- compilation, issue and administration of tenders
- contract negotiations
- updating contract management systems.
- day to day management and administration of contracts;
- providing timely advice to the Project Manager of any disputes, actions or claims against contracts;
- carry-out procurement related tasks as required;
- cost tracking against project budgets at contract level;
- process improvement including contract documentation, contracting procedures;
Essential criteria of this role include :-
- solid commercial contracts management experience ideally in a construction, oil and gas or mining environment;
- excellent spoken and written communications skills;
- must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management;
- tertiary qualification in commercial law, Engineering or related discipline;
- proven negotiation skills;
- experience with large scale local and international contracts;
- significant attention to detail;
- a “can do” attitude;
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to engage fully in the assignment by quickly demonstrating your experience, working independently and achieving results.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Sangeetha Oommen by email to email@example.com Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Sangeetha on (08) 8100 8890.