Family owned business
Located in the Barossa
Reporting to the Managing Director, this pivotal role delivers commercial support to the business. Key responsibilities of this diverse role include :-
- preparing monthly management reports and detailed analysis;
- managing the budgeting and forecasting process;
- taking ownership of the balance sheets, P&L and cash flow reporting;
- continual process and systems improvements;
- ad-hoc duties as required.
CPA/CA qualified, you will demonstrate credible senior accounting experience gained ideally within the wine sector or a highly comparable, commercially focussed production environment. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, well developed problem solving abilities, integrity, flexibility and initiative, together with an unwavering focus on customer service, are all essential qualities sought.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa (08) 8100 8824.