Successful Service Provider
FT or PT
The HR Advisor will provide advice and support to employees and managers across the entire remit of Human Resources, as well as support in developing and implementing HR process improvements.
Reporting to the general manager, with one direct report, your responsibilities will include:
- providing advice on HR compliance, best practice and legal requirements;
- award interpretation and providing advice in the areas of IR & EEO;
- dispute resolution, disciplinary and performance management advice;
- recruitment and selection;
- supporting staff training and development;
- developing and maintaining HR related policies and procedures;
- support the development & implementation of new strategic initiatives;
- manage HR reporting metrics and administration as required;
- other responsibilities as required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional knowledge and experience in the provision of IR advice and HR best practices. You will have:
- proven experience in a similar role performing above duties;
- tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline;
- ability to provide sound advice: Industrial Relations, relevant legislation, Awards/EBAs;
- HR Generalist experience;
- experience leading/managing/motivating teams and performance;
- strong communication and interpersonal skills - all levels;
- strong problem-solving abilities; adaptability in a changing environment;
- ability to ‘hit the ground running.’
Advanced Microsoft Office skills are desirable as is the ability to work autonomously and maintain a positive attitude. The successful candidate may be required to travel within the metropolitan area.
As this is a contract position, only candidates available to commence immediately should apply.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt. Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8824.