Hender Consulting is one of the strongest and most respected brands in the Australian executive recruitment sector with an enviable reputation for uncompromised professionalism and integrity. Hender Contracting is a division of Hender Consulting which specialises in the placement of contract candidates across varying disciplines. Our approach to recruitment sees us as trusted advisors and consultants to our clients and candidates, not just job fillers, and this is the Hender point of difference noted by all who deal with us.
We are seeking professionals with sound understanding of contracts and the residential building sector to oversee and undertake inspection of construction works in progress to completion, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation/code.
Other responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Observe stages of build against contact agreement for compliance
- Assessing associated risks and escalating where quality and/or timeframe is compromised
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders onsite and offsite
- Preparing written reports of findings and recommendations
There is more than one full-time contract assignment– 6-months initially, with likely-hood to extend. Starting as soon as possible. Adelaide based.
Company vehicle provided for travel to and from sites.
- Certificate 4 in building construction as minimum &/or a relevant trade qualification
- Current White Card
- Experience in similar role performing above duties
- Ability to read plans and interpret contracts
- Demonstrated building construction industry knowledge
- Prior experience in managing construction projects
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills to manage stakeholders
- Good written literacy report writing and verbal skills
- Sound computing skills/tech savvy
Click ‘apply’ online, to submit your CV (word format only), if you feel you meet the above criteria. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa Hunt on (08) 8100 8824.
Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.