Leading Service Provider
Initial 6 month contract
Our client, a leading service provider based in the Adelaide CBD, is seeking the services of an experienced Project Support Officer to provide project and technical support for various projects within the business. This role requires the ability to analyse and resolve problems and effectively deliver information to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the Program Lead, responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting Program Lead, Managers and team in a variety of tasks including providing logistical and project administrative support; preparing reports; research and literature reviews; resource and template development;
- Managing project schedules, monitoring deadlines and proactively actioning any potential delays or risks;
- Facilitating meetings and events to review progress and maintain momentum;
- Monitoring and updating documents and spreadsheets ensuring quality of reporting;
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with key stakeholders;
- Undertaking any other duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will have prior project experience, superior administrative and organisational skills which will be complemented by experience gained within a similar role including a working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs and SharePoint. A ‘can-do’ attitude and an ability to build and maintain effective working relationships is essential. Excellent interpersonal qualities, the ability to multi-task together with a proactive approach to managing upwards will all be essential requirements of this important role.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt, please click on Apply Today to submit.
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to (08) 8100 8824.