Our client is a long standing and well respected Australian owned fragrance and flavour specialist. Renowned for its quality ingredients, responsive service and keeping its promises, they are currently looking for a highly motivated, capable and experienced individual to join their team in the role of Office Manager.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with customers, suppliers and on-site staff, the successful candidate must be highly organised and capable of working autonomously and within a team environment. In this multi-faceted role you will be critical to the coordination of project management, operations and administration functions of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and undertake administration duties
- Manage day to day office tasks
- Manage incoming calls and correspondence
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, trades, and internal divisions
- Conduct monthly team meetings & reporting
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of company accounts including payroll
- Maintain and update ISO9001 and HACCP quality systems
- Manage WHS systems for the organisation
- Support the CEO as needed
The successful candidate will possess demonstrated experience in a similar role with the ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels, along with advanced proficiency in MS Office applications and other related systems, will be highly regarded. You will be joining a skilled cohesive team and a CE that values strong work ethic and provides a positive, safe and enjoyable work culture environment for staff.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt, please click on Apply Today to submit. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa or Christina Lekkas on (08) 8100 8824.