Our client, a progressive national health and aged care provider, has embarked on growth and is leading a renewed contemporary model of health care. This presents an outstanding opportunity for an experienced leader, accountable for the overall day to day operational management of the scheduling/rostering and call centre team, to deliver quality, person centred and customer focused outcomes for the people they support in their homes and community.
Reporting to the General Manager, and working closely with other managers across the organisation to ensure service deliverables, your responsibilities will include:
- leading a team to achieve service delivery efficiency and excellence, including scheduling and rostering optimisation of the support workers
- supporting, mentoring and training staff
- ensuring performance measures and goals are being monitored
- analysing and reporting on operational KPI’S and other relevant operational data
- workforce planning and forecasting for future growth
- recruiting and on-boarding of new staff
- building collaborative relationships with a range of stakeholders
- manage new client onboarding ensuring service delivery is matched to needs
- manage client feedback to improve quality and satisfaction in service
- initiate operational solutions to changing needs of referrals to maintain business viability
- continuous improvement in systems and service delivery
- introduction and/or review of policies, processes and guidelines
Applications are encouraged from professionals with demonstrated experience in workforce planning and scheduling of a large workforce ideally within a healthcare or call centre environment with strong leadership and mentoring skills. The successful candidate will be a proactive, energised individual with exceptional interpersonal skills, an ability to engage and collaborate with other internal business leaders, along with an authentic passion for service delivery improvement and a genuine desire to develop and lead teams from the front to achieve outcomes. Candidates from a healthcare sector background will be highly regarded.
This is an exceptional career opportunity to make a difference with a highly respected and experienced national community care provider positioned for a bright future of innovation and growth.
Applications in Word format only, should be addressed to Christina Lekkas. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa Hunt or Christina (08) 8100 8824.