Adelaide fringe location
We urgently seek the services of an experienced Training Coordinator to assist our client in overseeing all professional development within their organisation. This will include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals.
Key responsibilities include:
- assisting with design and development of training programs (outsourced and/or in-house);
- selecting appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes);
- marketing available training to employees and providing all relevant information;
- assisting in conducting training needs assessments and identifying skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed;
- staying up-to-date with new training methods and techniques;
- designing, preparing and ordering educational aids and materials;
- assessing instructional effectiveness and determining the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs;
- gathering feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- partnering with internal stakeholders and liaising with experts regarding instructional design;
- maintaining and updating curriculum database and training records;
- managing and maintaining in-house training facilities and equipment.
The successful candidate will possess:
- qualifications in Training, HR or related field and/or proven work experience as a Training Coordinator or similar role;
- hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events;
- adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools;
- ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate);
- familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques;
- experience with e-learning platforms;
- MS Office proficiency;
- advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments;
- strong communication skills.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt, please click on Apply Today to submit. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa on (08) 8100 8824.