We are currently seeking the services of a HR professional to assist our client with the provision of deliver high quality administrative assistance to support important HR and business processes. You will also deliver a range of proficient business HR support, advice and project management services to achieve corporate goals and objectives, through this period of change.
The role is offered initially for a period of 6 months with a possible view to permanent. Ideally seeking someone on a F/T basis, however P/T will be considered with flexibility.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, responsibilities may include:
- generalist support in the HR division in a diverse and large organisation
- preparing employment contracts, annual remuneration review letters and supporting documents for employee management
- ensure all HR policies and training documents are completed by employees and management
- support to the Recruitment Coordinator ie reference checks, onboarding etc.
- support to the Return-to-Work Coordinator ie work cover claims etc.
- monitoring and maintaining Business Management Systems
The successful candidate will hold a relevant qualification in human resources or related disciplines. You will have sound experience in all relevant phases of administrative support and a proven ability to prioritise and meet obligations in a timely manner. Your background in Human Resources will enable you to provide appropriate support and advice for the development of the organisation. An understand of employment awards in a progressive organisation, across diverse functions will be highly regarded but not required. For the right incumbent there is opportunity for further career development, training and progression within the organisation.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Christina Lekkas, please click on Apply Today to submit. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Christina or Marisa on (08) 8100 8824.