- Key advisory role on employment legislation, organisational structure & policies
- Initial 3 month contract; Immediate start, Adelaide CBD
Our client, a leading service provider within the higher education sector, is seeking a commercially savvy HR professional to provide specialist advice on employment legislation, risks and HR practises and processes through this exciting transition of change.
Working closely with the Corporate Services business unit, you will focus on leading and implementing key projects to create a positive, employee relations environment that builds capability across the group and will include:
- Industrial/Employee Relations including EBA development
- Organisational structure including gap analysis and assessment
- Policies and procedures, review and development
- HR Systems including contributing to research and assisting implementation of systems and services
The successful candidate with hold tertiary qualifications in human resources or related disciplines; along with previous experience working in employee relations in a progressive organisation, across diverse functions. Your key strengths will be your analytical skills, ability to influence and manage relationships with key stakeholders, along with the ability to manage multiple priorities to achieve agreed outcomes. Your ability to work within and adapt to a changing environment is essential for this role.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt, please click on Apply Today to submit. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa Hunt on (08) 8100 8824.