- Join a worthy values-based not-for-profit disability services provider
- Opportunity to strengthen delivery across systems, policies & practices
This exciting opportunity for a Manager People, Culture and Communications is with a leading values-based not-for-profit disability services provider. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive the role will seek to implement key operational deliverables to the full suite of human resources functions and the effective workforce governance to safeguard vulnerable clients and adhere with the NDIS Practice Standards. Key responsibilities include:
- review of and developing and implementing contemporary HR systems, policies and practices including workforce planning and recruitment frameworks, orientation, training and development, performance management, employee engagement and satisfaction, ER/IR, OHS, Emergency Management and RTW functions;
- providing effective HR consultancy services and support to key internal stakeholders;
- lead oversight of marketing and communications, and volunteer management functions
- participation in senior leadership meetings as required
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified senior HR professionals, preferably with experience in human services, aged care/disability or other relevant organisation. Experience in a comparably complex, service delivery business, supporting a geographically dispersed workforce over multiple sites will be an advantage. Knowledge of the NDIS environment will be highly regarded but not essential. Empathy, authenticity and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to hit the ground running will be important in order to align with the values culture and the shorter-term responsibilities of this role.
Offered on an initial fixed-term contract, this is an opportunity to add value to a worthy entity improving the lives of people with a disability.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Christina Lekkas, please click on Apply Today to submit. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to (08) 8100 8816.