- You’ll be joining a collaborative, supportive and positive workplace culture
- City fringe location; new offices & parking; full-time; competitive salary
A rare opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual with a business and accounting background to join a progressive, boutique accounting and advisory practice with an impeccable reputation of providing advice and support to high net worth individuals, family, private business and corporations.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager/Senior Tax Accountant, you will be responsible for ensuring that all clients’ are serviced in accordance with our clients’ mission statement, offering proactive service and ongoing advice. Additionally, you will provide administrative and systems support across the broader business. This will include:
- Managing client databases and ATO Portal
- Logging jobs, disbursements and generating reports
- Processing ATO correspondence
- Collating and scanning of documents
- Assisting with ethical letters
- All front of house duties include handling of correspondence, booking meeting rooms, ordering office stationary and kitchen supplies
- Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal person will have previous experience in a similar role preferably within an accounting environment. You must possesses demonstrated highly developed communication skills, proficiency with computer platforms and operating systems, and the capacity to work semi-autonomously and with a degree of adaptability. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, able to manage administrative projects from inception through to execution, and capable of maintaining a level of positivity within the team environment and particularly when dealing with clients.
If you have experience in a similar role, this is your opportunity to join a supportive, close-knit team committed to personal and professional development and service delivery excellence.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt, please click on Apply Today to submit. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa on (08) 8100 8824.