- 12 month fixed-term contract (Maternity leave)
- Diverse and busy PA role providing comprehensive support to the Director
- Flexible work arrangement; new CBD location; inlcusive professional team culture; attractive salary
Established in 1888, Jumbuck is a proud Australian-owned sheep and cattle producer operating on a vast scale across the outback, delivering natural and sustainable livestock and wool to Australia and the world.
Headquartered in contemporary offices here in Adelaide, CBD, close to local cafés and shops, Jumbuck are seeking the services of a full-time Personal Assistant to join their team to cover a 12-month maternity leave. Reporting to the Director, this important and diverse position provides high quality administrative services and support to the Director. The successful incumbent will be joining a small, fun and social, yet professional, team that is inclusive, supportive and collaborative in nature. The role is offered full-time, Monday to Friday and offers a flexible working arrangement with the option to combine working from home and office. A competitive market salary will be offered for the successful incumbent.
Specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing administrative and information management support to the Director including drafting correspondence and preparation of reports and other documentation
- Coordination of Director correspondence to station management
- Procurement and coordinating purchases/logistics with suppliers
- Diary management; organising travel and itinerary management
- Coordinate with Director in preparation for station inspections
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as required
Applications are invited from versatile, enthusiastic and well organised administrative professionals with previous experience in a comparable support role. A positive, professional and hands on approach, meticulous attention to detail, excellent interpersonal qualities, high level verbal and written communication skills, initiative, warmth and a good disposition as well as the ability to multi-task will all be essential qualities.
In return you will benefit from being a part of an inclusive, social and professional team environment working in a diverse and rewarding role, with the opportunity to work within an important industry and network spanning Australia and the world. Other benefits include a flexible work arrangement, cotemporary CBD office location close to shops, office social calendar and a competitive salary.
Applications in Word format only, should be addressed to Marisa Hunt. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa or Christina Lekkas on (08) 8100 8816.