Values-based not-for-profit services provider; career progression and development
6-month fixed-term, view to permanent; Immediate start; Northern suburb location
We are currently seeking the services of an experienced HR Administrator to assist our client with the provision of delivering high quality administrative assistance to support important HR and business processes.
The role is offered initially for a fixed term of 6 months with a possible view to permanent for the right incumbent. Ideally seeking someone on a F/T basis, Monday to Friday. The role offers a flexible work arrangement, career progression and development in a busy yet supportive and friendly work environment. Onsite parking is also available.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, responsibilities may include:
- generalist support in the HR division in a diverse and large organisation
- preparing employment contracts, annual remuneration review letters and supporting documents for employee management
- ensuring all HR policies and training documents are completed by employees and management; coordinating training session and seminars
- perform reference checks and assist with on-boarding of new staff members
- monitoring and maintaining Business Management Systems
- ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will ideally hold a relevant qualification in human resources &/or with relevant industry experience in a similar role & function. You will have sound experience in all relevant phases of administrative support and a proven ability to prioritise and meet obligations in a timely manner. You will be a solid and consistent worker who communicates well both verbally and in writing along with meticulous attention to detail and a highly developed use of initiative. You will be highly computer literate with capability in MS Office suite and related business management systems and communication tools. A working knowledge of Sybiz is desirable, but not essential.
Offered on an initial 6 month fixed-term contract, with a view to permanency, this is an opportunity to add value to a worthy entity improving the lives of people in the community. An attractive package with salary sacrifice option and career progression.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt, please click on Apply Today to submit. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa Hunt on (08) 8100 8824.