- Dedicated and supportive work environment
- CBD Location; attractive remuneration package
Our client prides itself on providing a superior service within the higher education sector. With a strong focus on exploring new and creative ways to meet the changing needs of stakeholders, an exciting multi-faceted finance role has arisen for an experienced individual to lead the finance and administrative function within the organisation.
Reporting to the General Manager, Corporate Enablement this important position will lead, manage, develop and motivate a small team within corporate services and take hands on responsibility for a diverse range of corporate functions including:
- overseeing the financial functions of the organisation, including budgeting, financial reporting, accounts payable/receivables and payroll;
- working closely with the Management Team/Board to aid commercial decision making;
- ensuring effective and efficient systems, policies and procedures are continuously developed to facilitate the recording and reporting of vital statutory, financial and management information;
- proactively driving continuous improvements in the accounting architecture of the business and contributing to overall business strategy as a pivotal member of the Management Team;
- providing general administrative support services including upkeep of facilities and office infrastructure, procurement, contract management, insurance and risk.
Applications are encouraged from commercially minded professionals with relevant experience in a comparably diverse corporate services leadership role. The successful applicant must be highly motivated with strong attention to detail and be driven to add value through exceptional leadership, communication, analysis, initiative, and commercial acumen. Sound working knowledge of MYOB is desirable
This is a rare opportunity for an aspiring and commercially astute accounting professional in the process of developing their career or an experienced accountant seeking to broaden their industry experience, to join this established reputable organisation.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt, please click on Apply Today to submit. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa on (08) 8100 8824.