- Manage the administration & operation of the firm and secretariat support
- City fringe locale; open plan office, parking; flexible P/T; competitive salary
A rare opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual with a business administration background to join a progressive, accounting and advisory practice with an impeccable reputation of providing advice and support to high-net-worth individuals, family, private business and corporations.
Reporting to the Corporate Services Manager, you will be responsible for providing high-level secretarial support to the directors as required. Additionally, you will provide administrative, and systems support across the broader business. This will include:
- HR administration i.e. new employee onboarding, inductions, arrange IT/email access
- systems administration (HR Management System)
- key contact for escalation of IT systems related matters
- manage third party system vendor relationships
- coordinate facility services
- coordinate marketing activities as required
- contribute to process and system enhancements
- other corporate support activities such as handling of correspondence, booking meeting rooms & travel, ordering supplies, minutes, agendas, board packs
- Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal person will have previous experience in a similar role preferably within an accounting environment. You must possesses demonstrated highly developed communication skills, problem solving, approachability, proficiency with computer platforms and operating systems/ICT savvy, and the capacity to work semi-autonomously and with a degree of adaptability. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, able to manage administrative projects from inception through to execution, and capable of maintaining a level of positivity within the team environment and particularly when dealing with clients and third-party vendors.
If you have experience in a similar role, this is your opportunity to make this role your own by joining a successful organisation and a supportive, friendly team committed to personal and professional development and service delivery excellence. A competitive salary, salary sacrifice, flexible part-time work arrangement and parking is provided.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt, please click on Apply Today to submit. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa or Christina Lekkas on (08) 8100 8816.