Employer of choice
Fantastic team-based culture
Our client is seeking an experienced Application Support Officer, to support a number of core business applications and functions during a time of significant change. Based in the southern suburbs this organisation is a leading South Australian employer of choice.
Working in a collaborative team your key responsibilities will include:-
- providing day to day support for core business systems;
- responding to support queries via phone and email;
- troubleshooting application and system issues;
- documenting technical and user support issues;
- advising of alternative methods and processes where required;
- assisting in the creation of ad hoc data reports.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in complex custom and COTS applications with strong problem solving skills and knowledge of SQL scripting. You will demonstrate the ability to question information for accuracy and reasonableness. Experience with HR, WHS, Recruitment or Payroll systems will be highly desirable.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Simon Bedson by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Simon Bedson on (08) 8100 8840.
Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.