With an office located in Adelaide’s CBD, our client is seeking the services of an experienced Senior Developer/Systems Analyst to join the team.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Analyst and supported by the Manager of Information Systems, this role is responsible for the day-to-day support and customisation of a large complex production healthcare application.
As the Senior Developer and Systems Analyst in the team, you will be responsible for:-
- providing technical support on customer reported incidents, enquiries and issues:
- responding to, investigating and triaging incidents or querying events from customers
- working closely with the customer support team to provide a satisfactory resolution to reported production incidents
- working closely with the customer implementation team and providing assistance as directed
- working closely with customer technical resources in implementing patches, hot fixes, and software releases on customer Development, Staging, Production environments
- applying expertise as a technical analyst to develop and support enhancements:
- working closely with the customer support team to ensure solutions are developed within committed deadlines
- creating supporting technical documentation
- providing the stakeholders with timely and accurate project information and status updates
- working to deadlines
The successful candidate will have exposure to Java programming and experience within Unix, Linux and Windows environments. Experience with Sybase ASE, Solaris, Visual Basic, HL7 Messaging, Jasper/XML reporting and Apache Tomcat would be advantageous, however not essential. Experience with healthcare applications is preferred.
You will display a high level of initiative, a strong analytical and troubleshooting capability with exceptional attention to detail. The ability to prioritise multiple competing activities under tight deadlines and excellent communication skills are essential to the success of this position.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Rosie Crowe. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Rosie on 08 8100 8819.Please note: Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.