South Australian location
Residential and commercial construction
Our client is a 100% Australian owned residential and commercial builder with over 30 years’ experience in the residential and commercial building industry. Providing not only new build (design & construct) but also land development, renovations, alterations and additions, our client is focused on supplying excellent quality and service to its clients and has grown substantially in recent years.
Due to continual growth, this organisation is now looking for a dynamic and experienced Site Supervisor to assist in the delivering of projects including multi dwelling developments, single residential dwellings and commercial purpose-designed buildings of various sizes.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- working closely with the Project Delivery Team to ensure the smooth running of sites;
- managing on-site personnel ensuring all duties are carried out efficiently;
- ensuring sites are functioning in a safe manner;
- managing strictly the quality of site including completed work and security;
- coordinating trades and ensuring accountability and delivery of high-quality products;
- working closely with all trades on-site to ensure effective outcomes;
- signing off and matching invoices with completed projects on-site;
- all other requests by management as required.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in a similar role, ideally within the residential/commercial construction sector. Experience with the use of the MS Office suite of products including online Project Management Programs is essential for this role, along with a Building Work Supervisors License. We are looking for a team player that is collaborative, proactive and has excellent verbal communication skills. Time management and the ability to solve issues quickly and easily are key skills to be successful in this role.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa (08) 8100 8824.Please note: Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.