Flexibility available (f/t or p/t)
Exciting roles on offer
Hender are currently working closely with a number of clients with needs in the Digital Marketing area. Digital Marketing professionals are responsible for administering all aspects of the digital market function, including websites, social media platforms, App and e-marketing.
Responsibilities of these exciting opportunities include :-
- administering content and content updates on websites;
- liaising with external providers regarding websites;
- administering social media pages including creation of content, moderation, strategic maximisation and improvements;
- monitoring changing trends in the social media environment, making relevant recommendations;
- creating and improving e-news and other EDM’s;
- liaising with internal and external stakeholders regarding the creation of e-marketing campaigns;
- developing new ideas for e-marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience :-
- managing websites – including daily maintenance, upgrades, content changes, format improvements, functionality, graphics, monitoring, keywords, Websites with e-commerce and password access portals;
- with SEO and SEM principles and mechanics;
- with social media – taking ownership of social media platforms, including administration, content creation, monitoring, responses, measuring page performance and recommending growth strategies;
- with platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter;
- with developing, implementing and measuring e-marketing campaigns;
- with managing digital ‘Apps’.
You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to demonstrate a high level of skill in writing engaging and accurate content for varying applications and audiences, basic design skills would be an advantage but not essential, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt. Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8824.Please note: Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.