Employer of choice
This leading employer based in Adelaide’s CBD is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to work within the Finance and Administration team.
Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, key responsibilities of this role will include : -
- efficient entry of timesheets ensuring data is interpreted accurately across five Enterprise Agreements;
- reconciling, correcting errors, and liaising with appropriate personnel to resolve problems;
- processing leave applications, standard and ad-hoc reporting, filing duties reviewing and distributing payslips;
- assisting with accounts payable duties when required;
- providing end-to-end payroll processing within a large payroll function;
- managing, calculating and processing employee entitlements;
- demonstrating sound knowledge of legislation surrounding employee entitlements, tax and superannuation implications.
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate : -
- experience with mainframe payroll systems eg., SAP, Chris21, Sage;
- proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages;
- interpersonal skills and a strong customer service focus and the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a complex payroll environment and high level analytical and problem-solving skills. You will demonstrate the ability to question information for accuracy and reasonableness. Your knowledge in the use of employee entitlement calculations and processing, ability to work in a supportive team environment will be key to this exciting role.
This is an immediate need therefore please treat your application as urgent.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Rosie Crowe. Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8819 to Rosie.Please note: Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.