Adelaide fringe location
We urgently seek the services of an experienced Return to Work Coordinator to assist our client with the provision of efficient and effect injury management and return to work practices and processes within their organisation.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- ensuring that the most effective return to work approaches are consistently applied including a dynamic approach to early intervention;
- liaising with Worksafe agents, health practitioners, rehabilitation providers, claimants and relevant departments to achieve timely return to work of ill or injured workers;
- coaching managers and supervisors to develop their knowledge/understanding of workers compensation and injury management obligations;
- managing claims and ensuring implementation in accordance with the Return to Work Act 2014 (SA), its associated Regulations and the organisations policies and procedures;
- recording, maintaining and reporting claims via injury management database and actively participating in reviews.
The successful candidate will possess:
- a relevant tertiary qualification with accreditation as a Return to Work Coordinator and/or proven experience in a similar role;
- demonstrated knowledge and experience in OHS, and Injury Management/ Return to Work including the ability to implement, maintain and monitor relevant systems;
- well-developed interpersonal communication skills with ability to collaborate and work with management and employees to bring about change;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with solid report writing and negotiation skills;
- high level proficiency in a range of computer-based applications including MS Office programs;
- proven ability to coach, develop and share knowledge with others;
- self-starter with initiative, working as part of a dynamic team, and a commitment to working respectfully with individuals.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Marisa Hunt, please click on Apply Today to submit. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Marisa on (08) 8100 8824.Please note: Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.